English Governess in Moscow Full Time Live Out Ref. FTEGA001
We have a fantastic new offer for a young, bright and enthusiastic English governess. Full Time Native English Speaking Governess is required for September start to work with an 8 years old Girl living in Moscow. The candidate must be fun, interact with the girl and encourage her to speak English as much as possible. The girl has already got a great command of English gained with her former English Governess. Both parents also possess good English. You will be required to work 5 days (40 hours) per week preferably including Saturday or Sunday however the family is open for negotiations. Your responsibilities will be aimed at the further development of the girl’s English focusing on communication skills. You will also accompany the family in their travel to Europe and other exciting destinations, teach the girl good manners and etiquette, and be responsible for maintaining the girl's routine, taking her to activities and outings. We are looking for a native English speaking female with a clear accent from the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand aged under 30 who is organised, fit, well presented and proactive, with a kind and caring nature. Great package! Live-Out in a separate furnished apartment in Moscow. All work related expenses covered by the family including flights, visa and registration with Russian authorities. 4 weeks paid holidays per year. Excellent salary from 1250 GBP per week negotiable.
• Focus on communication skills with the girl
• Travelling expected with the family all over the world
• Teach the girl good manners and etiquette
• Be responsible for maintaining the girl's routine, taking her to activities and outings
• Live-Out in a separate furnished apartment in Moscow
• 5 days a week (work on weekends preferable – to be discussed)
• Excellent salary ranges from 1200 GBP Per week
• 4 weeks of paid holiday a year
• All work related expenses covered by the family including flights, visa etc.
• Start in September
• Native Female English speaker with a clear accent from the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand
• Under 30
• Organised, fit, well presented and proactive, with a kind and caring nature